Reality is your body pumping forcefully into mine, bringing me to the edge of ecstasy, where you hold me, riding me until I cannot catch my breath...
Reality is my wet pussy cradling your hard manhood, squeezing, and milking you...this hot wet ride, drawn out moans, closed eyes, opened flesh inviting you
Ecstasy to the point of pain
Reality is hands mouth touching tasting biting us fucking loving all throughout the night
Reality is sweet messy wet and sexy
Sweat beading your brow as you press into me
Sweat beading mine as I turn you over and ride
Exhaustion is not far away, awaiting us
after we hit the clouds
You ride me, taking me higher
I ride you, til we tire
You and I all over each other
Textures color life
Has hightened brightened
My sex has tightened once more around yours
Shudders
Rack me
Your sex trapped inside me
As I tug on it for more
Milking you
What I wouldn't do...
To have this once more
4.22.2007
Reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment