12.15.2005

mission statement | 1st post

the bliss project.

we are anonymous women who write. we are here to write about love, loving, lovemaking, and the desires intertwined with such. we are not planning to save the world with our words, but to share with the world what's crossed our minds. we are not here to satisfy anyone's need for erotica other before our own needs for catharsis, for jubilation or revelation. this is a safe space to express how we feel about ourselves, our lovers, friends, and experiences. this blog is not limited to fiction, nor is it limited to fact. this blog is an exercise in trust. none of the posters will know who's shared what, as the blog is composed strictly of remote blog entries. that is, if girl 1 and girl 2 are best friends and they both know about the blog, the only way one will know the other has posted is if she has shared that information. we don't want anyone to feel obligated to the rules of polite internet society. this is where we let go and let loose. we are not here to stifle.

we are here to create, inspire, and be as full of bliss as possible.

send requests for the remote blogger e-mail address to me with "the bliss project" in the subject header. i thank you all in advance for your participation.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting started. I'll try to promote on my blog and at email lists to which I subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Would you like to exchange links? I have something I'd like to offer...I'm not a techy, so I'm not sure I understand your process...remote blogging?

    ReplyDelete